An online drawing enterprise by Hyo Myoung Kim started on 16-5-2011.
1. A circle is drawn on a white background on a smartphone screen with a finger.
2. This circle is imported to a graphics editing program and reduced by 1%. (Ref. step 6)
3. Another circle is drawn on a white background on a smartphone screen with a finger.
4. This circle is imported to the graphics editing program and put on top of the previous circle that has been reduced in step 2.
5. The combination of the circles (result of step 4) are reduced by 1%.
6. Retain the result of step 5 for step 2 of the next cycle.
7. Go back to step 1.
When the circle that has been drawn for the first time is no longer recognisable as a circle in the combination of the growing number of circles, stop.